We are a strategic research consultancy offering both qualitative and quantitative research. We recognise that change is at the heart of every brief. Change is hard, but change is good. We help our clients to make hard decisions easier.
This is what we do:
In doing all this, it helps that we come from different backgrounds – marketing, advertising, research. We ask, think, challenge, explore, and advise. What comes out is pared back and boiled down. Distilled advice.
353 City Road
London EC1V 1LR
Other methods of contact
Acacia Avenue is a Market Research Agency established in 2002 with 11-20 full-time employees, and has Group Membership of the AQR.
Employees who are AQR members
Sarah Jay (AQR BOARD MEMBER)
- Energy and Utilities
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Financial and Investment
- Gambling and Online Gambling
- Health and Beauty
- Retail and Shopping
- Sport and Fitness
- Travel and Tourism
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Behavioural Economics
- Brand Positioning
- Concept Development and Testing
- Consumer Workshops
- Online Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
- The Account Planning Group
- Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Effectiveness Award Winner 2006
- Prosper Riley-Smith Qualitative Effectiveness Award Winner 2007
- AQR Qualitative Excellence Award Winner 2016
For further information about Acacia Avenue please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.