The Behavioural Architects
We are a global insight and research consultancy with offices in London, Shanghai and Sydney. We apply insights from the behavioural sciences to marketing and research challenges and use Behavioural Economics to help companies better understand and influence consumer behaviour.
Our team has multi-disciplinary experience spanning qualitative and quantitative research, strategic planning and brand consultancy.
Insight challenges we can help with include:
* Exploratory category and market understanding
* Mapping the consumer behavioural journey
* Behavioural deep dive - exploring individual, social and environmental influences on behaviour
* Habit formation - making and breaking patterns of consumer behaviour
* Concept and prototype evaluation
* Identifying executional levers at point of purchase
We like to challenge and be challenged, experiment and BE BRAVE!
11-12 Great Sutton Street
London EC1V 0BX
Other methods of contact
The Behavioural Architects is a Qualitative Research Agency with 31-50 full-time employees, and has Group Membership of the AQR.
Employees who are AQR members
- Computers and Technology
- Financial and Investment
- Healthcare, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Behavioural Economics
- NPD and Innovation
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
- The European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research
The Behavioural Architects operates a graduate training programme. Please contact The Behavioural Architects directly for more information about their training programme and employment opportunities.
For further information about The Behavioural Architects please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.