We are an agency with a track record for helping our clients make change happen. We do this by giving our clients supreme confidence in the results of our research; using system 1 and system 2 methodologies we cover the research question from all angles, working closely with clients we ensure we are commercially aware of their needs and what they are able to change, we commit to active debriefs with stakeholders that assign actions to key research finding, and our deliverables are punchy and easy to share. We are experts at addressing different research challenges across a wide range of sectors, but we're really great at:
- understanding customer journeys and choice architecture
- creating more powerful propositions for new products and services, using semiotics
as a bedrock for proposition idea generation
- developing effective communications by using system 1 techniques as well as
neuroscience and behavioural science to reveal consumers' real motivations and
barriers to purchasing products and services
Great research in our opinion, has the ability to inspire clients and their stakeholders so that they can instigate change, no matter how big or small the challenge. And as a smaller agency we are agile enough to evolve and adapt around their changing needs.
89 Great Eastern Street
London EC2A 3HX
Other methods of contact
Discovery is a Market Research Agency with 11-20 full-time employees, and has Group Membership of the AQR.
Employees who are AQR members
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Advertising and Communications
- Concept Development and Testing
- Consumer Closeness and Immersion
- Customer Loyalty and Loyalty Programmes
- Shopper Research
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Market Research Society
For further information about Discovery please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.