Senior Strategic Consultant
The Behavioural Architects
Connie joined See Research as a Research Executive in October 2015 after graduating from the University of York in Sociology with Social Psychology. It was her international fieldwork experience undertaken in Finland that got her interested in Market Research.
Connie has been a Member of the AQR since October 2015.
Notable achievements and contributions
- 2016 Completed AQR Hands on Moderating Skills Course
- 2016 Attended AQRs first Breakfast Bites
- 2018 Attended AQR Breakfast Bites, Recruitment, Access all areas
- 2018 Attended AQRs Eyes Wide Open event
- 2018 Attended AQR Behavioural Economics Researcher Perspective
Articles published by the AQR
- 2016 Hands-on Moderating