Public sector/not for profit:
* Qualitative specialist in social and stakeholder research especially in health; policing and education; not for profit; charity; parenting and childcare provision.
Online and F2F qualitative research:- focus groups; depth interviews; bulletin boards; workshops; telephone/"skype" interviews; deliberative sessions and consultation
Research and planning expertise:
* Specialist in brand & communications' research and strategic planning; co creation workshops; expertise in Government communications planning and behaviour change
thinkvivid enjoys longstanding relationships with loyal clients based on outstanding client handling skills and a continued enthusiasm for the power of sensitive qualitative research and the creative possibilities of intelligent stakeholder insight.
16 Milverton Crescent
Warwickshire CV32 5NG
Thinkvivid Ltd is a Freelance Qualitative Research Consultant and is a sole operator.
Employees who are AQR members
- Charities, Voluntary and Non-Profit Organisations
- Education and Training
- Government and Local Authority
- Healthcare, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Skills, Expertise and Services
- Behavioural Economics
- Client Workshops
- Group Discussions and Focus Groups
- Online Qualitative Research
- Social Research
Membership of Professional Organisations
- The Independent Consultants Group
For further information about Thinkvivid Ltd please contact them directly at the address shown above. When contacting this company, please mention that you found them on the AQR website.